Want to Guest Post at DDIY?
I love publishing guest posts from readers and fellow bloggers! Here are the types of topics I’m looking for:
- Experiences you’ve had using freelancers to help you grow your business
- Unusual assignments for freelancers and virtual assistants
- Hiring tips for any type of freelancer:
- Graphic Designers
- SEO experts
- Virtual Assistants
- Tips for managing different types of freelancers or working in a virtual office
- Tips for being a successful freelancer
- How to build or monetize a successful blog (and case studies)
In order to get your post published, please follow these guidelines to make it easier on me.
- Original Content – Post must be unique and cannot be published elsewhere.
- Minimal Links – I will gladly link to your site in the intro but please keep other links to a minimum in the actual post unless they are truly useful to my readers.
- Format – Once you write something, email it to me in a Word document or text file. If you really want to be nice, copy the HTML from your blogging editor and paste that into a text file.
- Images – I appreciate images along with posts. Just make sure they are licensed or follow Creative Commons guidelines.
- Participation and Promotion – I will tell you exactly when your post is scheduled to go up, so please check in to answer reader questions and comments. Any help promoting your post is appreciated as well!
Not everything will be a fit for the site, but I’ll get back to you on whether or not I think it works.
And I do reserve the right to edit your post and insert links if applicable.
If you’re interested in guest posting, send me an email at feedback [AT] DDIY.co or through the contact form below. Thanks for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you!